Division I & II Academic Eligibility Requirements

All high school student-athletes wishing to compete in college must register with the Eligibility Center. Information about the Eligibility Center can be found in the current Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete. The NCAA national office does not handle initial-eligibility certifications. Please do not contact the NCAA national office with inquiries regarding an individual's initial-eligibility status, including whether transcripts, student release forms, etc., were received or about when you will be cleared. The Eligibility Center maintains and processes all of the initial-eligibility certifications.

~ NCAA Website

The Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete is a comprehensive collection of information regarding Division I & II academic eligibility requirements. The 2011-2012 NCAA Guide can be found by clicking here. (The 2012-2013 edition will be out shortly.)

For additional information, please be sure to visit the NCAA Eligibility Center or the NCAA's Eligibility section on their website.